Ticket sales terms
Here you can get general information about the terms for ticket purchases at Harpa.
- Please review your purchase before buying the tickets, is this the right date, right area, right timing etc. We are not always able to alter your purchase.
- Selling your ticket/s for a profit is forbidden. Tickets sold for a profit for any other than the Event Promoter will be cancelled without notice.
- If an event is cancelled, your ticket will be fully refunded. we will attempt to contact you to inform you of refund procedures.
- If an event is postponed, we will attempt to contact you to inform you of refund or exchange procedures. If the event is postponed the Event Provider may set refund limitations or rules of refund period.
- When buying tickets or giftcards from Tix, through the website or telephone, you have 14 days from purchase to request a refund. If an event you are buying tickets for is held within 14 days of purchase, then you are not applicable for a refund unless the event is cancelled.
- In the case of tickets being sent by mail, shipping fee will not be refunded.
- For some events there are age restrictions, please note that restrictions are in accordance with juvenile law i.e. a person under the age of 18 (eighteen) is prohibited to attend facilities that serve alcohol after 8:00 PM. If Event Promoter announces other rules for age restrictions, those rules are to be followed, unless they are against the juvenile law.
- The ticket holder is responsible for the tickets and we are not able to reprint lost tickets.
- For some events there are limits for how many tickets one person can buy, if a person exceeds those limits, we may cancel the exceeded tickets without notice.
- The Event Promoter is responsible for the event, not Tix.is
Hope you enjoy your event !